Well, Butterfly is complete and as I'm sure you can tell -- I had a problem. Yep, the sleeves are too darn long. Now I measured as I went along and I *swear* they grew during the second blocking. Now, I kind of like them turned up and Pete thought the looked good that way too. What do you think. Be honest! I thought maybe I could *gasp* cut the sleeves and graft them back together, but that sure does seem like a lot of work. And it also seems a little dangerous, if you know what I mean.
On a happier note, Butterfly is warm and cozy! I think I'll be wearing this sweater a lot this fall.
And here's the reason that the photo is pretty bad. I got a new camera and I have no idea how to use it! It's the Sony Cybershot DSC-W1:
I had my eye on the DSC-T1 until Pete read a review in one of his photo magazines for the W1. After he read it, he told me to get it. I am very -- shall we say -- frugal. In an uncharacteristic display of reckless spending, I bought it! I've needed a new camera for my business, so it's not so reckless I suppose.
Time to go watch the debates!